Violent Crimes Attorney, Miami, FL
If you have been involved in any type of confrontation that involves stealing of property or has caused pain or injury to another person, you could be facing serious charges under Florida laws. When you are told you have these charges pending, contact a violent crimes attorney in Miami FL immediately to ensure you are represented.
TYPES OF VIOLENT CRIMES WE DEFEND
As a violent crimes attorney in Miami FL, we focus our practice on specific areas of the law. We have helped defendants fight against various charges including:
- Robbery/Theft– Theft charges can range from minor shoplifting charges to more serious charges and can result in steep fines, jail time and restitution. A violent crimes attorney in Miami FL can typically help you with these charges. If a weapon of any type was involved, these crimes may be prosecuted as felonies.
- Battery– When a person strikes another person for the sole purpose of causing harm; to prove battery, the prosecutor must prove someone intentionally touched another person.
- Assault– It is important to understand assault does not require someone to actually lay their hands on another person. These charges can be lodged if someone has made a verbal threat.
- Murder – Murder is one of the most serious charges one can face. When someone is implicated in a crime resulting in the death of another it is vital they hire an experienced attorney who will explore all possible defenses and fight for them.
- Felony Murder– Before a prosecutor can charge someone with felony murder they must be able to prove that you were involved in another crime such as felony robbery where someone died or that you caused the person’s death by your action. In many cases, murder occurs while someone is defending themselves.
- Manslaughter– These charges are lodged when someone’s actions caused the death of another person without intention. For example, a DUI accident where someone died could result in manslaughter charges. Regardless of the circumstances that led to the charges, a violent crimes attorney in Miami FL can help review your case and help you mount a defense.
WHY A VIOLENT CRIMES ATTORNEY MATTERS
Regardless of your situation, if you are facing any type of violent crime charges, you have the right to be represented by an aggressive criminal defense attorney. Working with an attorney who has experience handling these types of crimes is imperative to help minimize the impact these charges may have on your future.
If you are facing any charges related to these charges, contact Legal Team Miami and talk to one of our violent crimes attorneys in Miami FL. We will fight aggressively to protect your rights and to help defend you against these charges.